NZQN Airport not showing in FSX

hodge001

Hi

Having just purchased and installed NZQN with the control centre set to Global I set the control centre to Oceania and went to the airport for a quick flight and the airport was not showing at all, the people flow was there but no taxiways, apron or buildings of any kind, so after having a look through the NZQN posts I then cycled the control centre  and went to the airport without any change, so I tried setting the control panel to both Hybrid and Global with the same result, I also tried a reinstall without any change in the scenery, all the FSX scenery entries are there and active but no airport I’m afraid.

The scenery package like all my expansions was installed as admin and my system (Windows7 64bit) has UAC disabled, additionally FSX is installed on a dedicated drive that is not even scanned by my anti-virus software.

It does seem an odd issue especially as what I presume are the full set of files are in the correct place and the location is active in FSX, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I did try to provide a screen shot but I am not sure if I have the right permissions as none of the links to the uploaded shot would work sorry about that.

Hi Jim,

very odd indeed, did you get all patches and updates for your installed FTX Tiltles from the support page => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

as for uploading screenshots, please have a read here => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/?p=335815

Hi

Thank you for the more than prompt response, as for updates I can confirm that FTXG is at V1.10, NZSI is also patched to V1.0 Patch 002 and the latest libraries were installed both prior to and after installing NZQN, the only thing I can think of is a somehow corrupt download of either the libraries or the NZQN package, so failing all else I think it might be worth redownloading both the libraries and the NZQN scenery package.

Thanks for the tip on uploading a screen shot and with any luck there should be one around here somewhere taken while at Gate A1 GA, I hope it helps.

mBoyh.jpg

Hi

Well after reading a post regarding the Aerosoft Antarctica exclude issues I downloaded a fresh copy of the revised exclude and installed it, which I could have sworn I did when I installed it, which brought NZQN back to life so this post can closed off as all is well again in the ORBX world, the odd thing is that Milford Sound was not affected by the exclude issue, I have to assume that the exclude must just miss it.

By the way NZQN looks great.

Thanks again for your prompt attention to the issue.

Archived