YMML - After Looking at terminal buildings textures blur

Agrajag

This is odd. I was running Vista until a couple of days ago and didn't have ny problems with YMML. I have upgraded the processor and installed XP.

This is in full screen mode, in Window mode there is no problem. If I put myself on a the active runway everything looks fine. I can open the menus and they look fine. Now, if I pan my view over to the look at the terminal area my menu text corrupt, looking like crayon and the runway texture loses definition. If I alt+enter to go into window mode then alt-enter to go back into full screen. Everything is back to normal (as long as I don't look at the buildings), until I look at the terminal buildings again!

I flew over to the city and noticed the ground textures had no definition. Alt+enter then Alt+enter again and the city and suburbs looked fine. Once I was near the city I turned around to look at the airport and bang. Textures die again even though I am a long way away.

Any ideas?!

Specs are:

I7 920 - no overclock

NVidia 8800GT Graphics card 512mb

3GB of RAM

Whoops. I had never updated my order numbers. Sorry!

Performance is about 12 FPS with autogen on dense and no overclock. If I overclock to 3.6Ghz it goes up to about 18 FPS, this is in the Carenado 182 RG. This is worst case, while looking at all the terminal buildings. A big improvement on my AMD 6000+ but not as good as I hoped. But this isn't the place for such posts :-)

Steven.

Archived