Orbx FTX Traffic

virginblue190

Hey guys,

Okay so i have ORBX FTX AU Traffic 4.0 installed on my computer. Its definately the best Freeware Traffic addon.

While im waiting for Fly Tampas Version of YSSY I have downloaded  Ben Ohene's AFCAD update for Sydney. And its great it adds some of Virgins newest Gates ( 42 44 ) ect 

Except Im having a problem with the Parking of the Aircraft. I have Jet star and Qantas Parking in My virgin Bays, and then i have Virgin Parking in my Qantas Bays.... 

Is there any way i can edit FTX Traffic to make all the traffic park in its correct Gates ????

I love FTX Au Traffic and also The AFCAD update But i would really love for The traffic to be in its assigned gates 

Thanks in Advance

You are best to leave the FTX AI Traffic parking as it is otherwise you will have issues with parking at other Australian and New Zealand airports such as YBBN, YMMB, NZAA etc. You would be best to edit the AFCAD for YSSY using the freeware Airport Design Editor program. Appropriate airline parking codes are included in the FTX AU AI traffic User Guide.

Archived