EGHI Southampton Airport

European Mountain Man

Hi having problems with EGHI Southampton airport I have ftx Europe installed on my pc .

Installed EGHI Southampton airport and when I run ftx central I got a script error .

Like I said I only have all areas of Europe installed and yet after I had installed Southampton airport I Had another region in my ftx central it was Australia I do not have that area on I have it but have not installed it just keeping to Europe .

So I went into c drive Microsoft flight simulator , orbx , scrips ,ftx central ,regions and there was Australia.rgn file I deleted that file and ftx central went back to just showing Default and Europe .

By deleting that file will that give me any problems ,

Also is there a updated version of EGHI Southampton airport because you should not have these problems .

Do not use caps in your topic title, it's CONSIDERED TO BE SHOUTING AT US! See the forum rules if you are unclear about that.

I have edited the topic title.

This is a known issue which has been reported already and a temporary solution given. However please wait until the new Orbxlibs due tomorrow which will fix the issue.

Archived