FSX Default Airport Elevations w/ Global (hybrid ticked)

Jotayhen

I seem to be having elevation issues at several of the small grass strips in non Orbx areas after having installed FTXG.  Here's what I've tried (I'm using only one grass strip here as an example but I've tried this with several of them with the same result):

1.  Open FTX Central, apply Global, tick "hybrid" box.  Open FSX, select WV15 (Gerstell Farms, WVA), active runway.  Grass strip sits in deep depression.

2.  Close FSX, Open FTX Central, apply "North America".  Open FSX, select WV15 - same problem.

3.  Cold boot computer.  Open FTX Central, apply "North America".  Open FSX, select WV15 - same problem.

4.  Cold boot computer.  Open FTX Central, apply "Global", tick "hybrid" box - same problem.

5.  Cold boot computer.  Open FTX Central apply "Global", leave "hybrid" box unticked - same problem.

When I had the old area selections in FTX Central ("North America" & "Default") I did not have the above elevation problems when moving away from the PNW, NRM, CRM areas since I simply selected "Default".  Now that FTXG has replaced some of the default files and I no longer have the ability to switch to "default" in FTX Central I am at a loss regarding how to correct this problem.

Any assistance would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks!

John

Archived