no landing gear or animation on orbx lancair

karlow14

I have just bought the orbx lancair today and i noticed the cockpit worked fine but there was no animation . no rudder animation no aileron animation the prop turned and there was no landing gear as the plane was hovering over the ground.

i re installed fsx and the lancair and still no animations.

all the other planes work fine.

is there anyway to fix this as it is unusable?

thank you.

karlo

Wolter, 

I had not seen your last post before I posted the one above. I did check on the Patch 1.30 and it is installed in FSX but I did not install it in P3D because there was no way to change the installation path to P3D that I could find. The patch only shows install to FSX and there was no way to edit that.

Lazyeight

Solved my problem by going to Options - settings - general - advanced animations  and putting in a check mark there. This is something I thought I had checked before but this time there was no check mark there. After placing the check mark I checked out the Lancair and everything was showing properly. The strange thing is without that check mark all other planes were showing everything like they should. Maybe this setting was just for the Lancair only. Well, anyway it fixed this for me.

Lazyeight

• 5 months later...

Archived