KCOS gfx texture issue FTX Global

utley

This is due west of KCOS. I see a lot of issues going on here visually, but the one I am referring to is what looks like green sand sprinkled onto the houses and suburban area. This looks like it  travels just this one part of the airport.

uyym.jpg

Hi Utley,

I see that there's something not right there, but you'll have to be a bit more informative of what you have active there, and please be so kind and add the coords, so I can check the same location, I did run a round here but don't have the issue, be it in global mode or hybrid mode.

I'd say it is a layering issue with scenery priorities

Hi utley,

thankx for the coords, I was looking for it way to far away from the field, but I've found the spot and made some screenies as to how it looks at my end with FTX Global in hybrid mode.

Dawn

kcos_001.jpg

Day

kcos_002.jpg

Dusk

kcos_003.jpg

Night

kcos_004.jpg

there is a clear difference to your screenshot, I can only assume it's something with scenery layering.

did you try and cycle FTX Central to NA and then back to Global ? sometimes it helps to get the stuff in the right order again

Hi utley,

good to hear you got it resolved, remains still the nag in the back of my head here as to what caused it.

also did some more testing here but could not recreate the issue you where having

Did you also re-installed the latest 130820 library files after your re-install ?

Now that you reminded me, I just did. Now I have an error - Local Scenery directory (addon Scenery/scenery) in scnenery area.115 not found...which coincidentally happens to be an error code I was generating for a few weeks now. It was resolved when I reinstalled FTX Global, and now that I reinstalled the 130820 library files, that problem is back. Scenery is fixed still, so that issue is resolved now.

Dang !

did it say which scenery it was ?

mine here lists the stock Australia scenery

[Area.115]

Title=Australia

Local=Scenery\AUST

Layer=115

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

could you try this patch => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/63493-ftx-central-error-after-installing-orbxlibs/?p=580289

Archived