Re-install FTX Global after FSX Crash

tiger64

Hi,

I may have a major problem reinstalling FTG.  Had to do a complete uninstall and reinstall FSX.  Had installed FTXG before the crash, which it was working great. Days later FSX stopped working. (FTXG was not the cause of reinstall.) I have reinstalled all my orbx scenery and now trying to install FTXG but after completing texture backup in default mode I started to reinstall; however it asks for a disk, which I don't  have since it was downloaded.  I have tried again but same request. It wants a disk before I can start.  Before the FSX reinstall I had used CCleaner and registry clean.  I have all the orbx scenery working fine, just can't get FTXG installed.

It did appear that the request was looking for something in a temp folder, but since I had cleaned all temp files nothing is there.

Please appreciate any help. 

FTXG is now installed thanks for your help.  This is one fantastic add-on. I hope I never have to got through another reinstall of FSX and all the payware. It can become most stressful at times.   Looking forward to the fix on DX10 lighting.   

Carl

Archived