FTX England - PC Shut Down

Thomson737

Hello,

I am not sure if this region of the forum is the place to post this issue I have.

I have FTX England and used to run it on my current PC when it was new only a few months or so ago. I had a few issues with FSX so I resorted in buying a new copy, the deluxe edition. Since then, I've just ran FSX on default scenery with add-ons such as VFR Airfields, UK2000 scenery etc. I had these installed previously. I decided to re-install FTX England to make the view a lot more appealing for screenshots/ video's. However, after trying around 3-4 times, after installing FTX England, my PC just shuts down (like it would in a power cut) after around 10-15 minutes of flying.

I am not sure what the problem is considering it worked fine on the standard edition of FSX.

I have 4GB RAM, and a Nvidia GeForce GT630 Graphics Card. Could it be my FSX Settings? Does anyone have a setting configuration you would recommend?

Also, whilst we are on the subject of scenery, does anyone know how to broaden my Autogen distance? It seems that trees/ buildings both in default or add-on scenery have a short draw distance compared to what it seen on other YouTube video's.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Archived