NIR Giant's Causeway problem

Holy Cheese

As the title suggests, I think I am having a problem at the Giant's Causeway in NIR. Where the causeway should be I have water climbing up the cliffs and field textures going down the cliff face. Note that I have tried this with FS Global Ultimate Europe mesh both enabled and disabled, the result is the same.

Lat:N55°15.58 Lon:W6°27.89

MZta7.jpg

Would be grateful to hear if I am alone in this and if so, what might be the fix.

Thanks

Jack

Hi,

That looks correct to me, its not water going up the cliff but the shadow in the PR not matching the mesh, its very hard to get the PR cliff shadows to align as the mesh puts them in different spots. I will see what can be done for the next patch but no promises.

Paul

Paul,

many thanks for the swift answer. No worries if you can't fix it up, it's not a show stopper for me.

as a Norn Iron man born and bred, I really have to congratulate you and your team on this outstanding piece of work - really does capture the atmosphere of NI.

Cheers

Jack

Been there many times myself too, Spirit. Like I said, I was born in Belfast and lived in NI till I was 18 (a long time ago now!!)

I spent many a weekend at my friend's family's caravan at Ballycastle, so it is really nice to see all the caravan parks included along the north coast :)

Cheers

Jack

Been there many times myself too, Spirit. Like I said, I was born in Belfast and lived in NI till I was 18 (a long time ago now!!)

I spent many a weekend at my friend's family's caravan at Ballycastle, so it is really nice to see all the caravan parks included along the north coast :)

Cheers

Jack

Hi Jack,

great country with very nice people. I enjoyed to be there with my camping trailer.

One of my favorite singer is Christie Moore and a favorite actor is Liam Neeson. I'm sure you know them.

Spirit

Archived