Coming soon: FTXG freeware airport packs

John Venema

Thanks to Mr. Venema, and to everyone at ORBX!  Orbx FTX Global brought me 'back' to FSX, where I re-embraced the NGX and the fine airports by Flightbeam and FSDreamteam.  Now, ORBX is coming to the party and taking things up several notches.  Proving that FSX is far from 'over and done'.  Applause and congratulations to ORBX.  VALUE speaks for itself, and QUALITY and CRAFTSMANSHIP are alive and well at ORBX studios!

Robert McDonald

Southwest Virtual 

• 7 months later...

Can't wait! Finally! You know why,because there's a elevation problem with that RPLL airport! I think it's caused by the FTX Global Vector hmmm... :mellow:  take a look at this thread : 

We're aware of the thread, please stop posting links to it at every chance. 

We're aware of the thread, please stop posting links to it at every chance. 

Just wanna share our problem with this RPLL airport and FTX Global Vector. I can't use this airport right now.... Because of the floating traffic and the Airport Elevation problem.

I tried some variations and found for me the solution of no airport elevation and no floating airplanes. It looks pretty good, only some car-traffic driving through the airport, but that's a small issue, i can live with.

I did a little trick, that i had learned in FS9 but it seems to work in FSX too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived