FTX NA Blue PNW...not sure if textures are properly shown

GroovyMotion

Greetings,

I have installed FTX NA Blue PNW along with the patch #5 and I was flying from outside the area coverage to see the difference in textures (have no other 3rd party scenery add-ons other than the TEAM GEX Enhanced Autogen which basically replaces original FSX textures) and I went as far as Bandon State Airport which is a good 30km inside the boundary (FTX coverage) and there was no difference in textures. Since it's a major upgrade from the default FSX textures I should have noticed quite a change, no?

Btw, when I check the settings in FTX central everything looks fine.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Here are some screenshots just on the edge of the scenery and default...actually the screenshot from the back of the aircraft is already within the "zone" and the textures never changed. There is also a screenshot of above Myrtle Creek.

e8u31.jpg

zCWgb.jpg

WzRpk.jpg

Here is a screenshot of my library files from within FTX Central

bHCwT.jpg

Thanks in advance!

From the screenshots everything looks correct and PNW is displaying. If you want to see the difference between PNW and default, go to 6S9 Stehekin State and look immediately to the east. The airport rides the boundary line so it the difference should be noticeable. 

From the screenshots everything looks correct and PNW is displaying. If you want to see the difference between PNW and default, go to 6S9 Stehekin State and look immediately to the east. The airport rides the boundary line so it the difference should be noticeable. 

ok thanks will do! :)

Btw I just flew around Portland and it is gorgeous! :)

Archived