"Pronking"

reef

Beautiful edit mate! What aircraft is that? :o

They look like the Sabre jets which the RAAF used to have in the fifties (1950's) which I used to watch doing rocket firing practice at the north head of Jervis Bay. We would be on a camping/fishing holiday and the RAAF Sikorsky would drop in to warn us to vacate the area, which we did until the action started, then back we kids would go and sit on the edge of the range - a box seat.  :D

Thanks guys, really glad you like it. I used to use a lot of photo backgrounds for my edits but FTX often provides great settings now. Indeed the aircraft is the section F8 freeware Sabre. If you have not got it you need to go get it. Its better than most payware wether its from the lovely exterior to the amazing VC or just the fact if you treat her harsh you can expect failures including hydraulics, flameouts or fires. Comes with great shutdown items like covers, chocks and some flying gear left on the wing. To top it off you need a starter truck to get the engine lit which in itself looks great. No exscuses guys  ;D

Tennyson your more than welcome and thanks for such a compliment.

Cheers guys...

steve

Archived