FTX Global Missing Installer

MATesla

Hi there, I purchased FTX Global today from Flightsim Store. After downloading and decompressing with 7-Zip I was able to run  OrbxFTXGlobal100.exe;I get to the point at which the installer is about to start ("FTX Global Base Pack Setup" window". After hitting "next" in the "FTX Global Base Pack Setup" window, I get a momentary window saying "Preparing to install ... Checking file conditions ..."  and then NOTHING happens. The window closes. No installer running. I am left with the "FTX Global Wrapper" window opened. I have waited for half an hour before closing this last window, I tried decompressing with RAR. Same thing. No textures installed, no FTX Central. What am I doing wrong ?

Macbook Air 11"

Win 7 x 64 SP1

Bootcamp

FSX Acceleration

.NET 4.5

Antivirus not running

Thanks for your support. Regards.

Order Number: FSS0229347

Order Date: 2013-08-21

Hi there,

Must honestly admit that I do not have an Apple, but, JV has and he installs everything all the time so it must work, as for the installation, please check that you have enough free space available for the un-wrapper to do it's thing, it needs at least 15 G's to work, also make sure the installer is unzipped in it's own folder and that it contains the files you can see in the added screenshot.

FTXGlobal_installerfilelist.jpg

Also please make sure that you right click the installer and run it as Administrator.

Archived