FTX - Global unzip problems

Patrick E.

Hello guys,

I've got a big problem. I've downloaded FTX-Global and REX from the flightsim store.The problem is, that I can't unzip the folder of FTX Global! It says that my unzip-programm (jzip) doesn't support this kind of Data. Additionally, the downloaded folder is only 186mb big, not the stated size of 4,2 GB. I've downloaded it several times with no improvement.

And my problem with REX is, that the folder is broken or corrupt. That file has only 600mb instead of 8gb.

Please help me :D

Cheers,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

sorry to hear of your issues there, best way is the get IDM => http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com gives a 30 day trail period so you can Download both files to your system, also make sure that you use PowerArchiver, WinZipp, WinRar, or 7zip to unpack your files, the built in Windows proggy can not handle files of that size, also make sure to unzipp the files in to their own folder, do not try and run the installer from within the zip file.

Also take into account that the Un wrapper needs at least 15 Gb of free space to do it's un-wrapping of the files

Archived