Missing Night Lighting

zero

Hi,

I should be very grateful for some help. Since installing FTX Global I have discovered that there are no road lights in any of the FTX regions I am using - these are, Australia, Central Rocky Mountains, England, New Zealand, South Island, Northern Rocky Mountains, Pacific North West, Scotland and Wales. Outside of these regions in the rest of the world covered by FTX Global I do have lights.

I have checked each of the regions in turn ticking where available the 'use vector lights' tick box (this doesn't seem to be available for North America) to no effect. I have read the manual and so far as I can see I am doing the right things. I have also read the relevant forum post but they left me confused. I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to activate the night lighting in the regions or not. I did but that but this had no effect. Now I am left completely perplexed. I am not sure if I have done something wrong or whether this is a bug which is being worked on.

I should be very grateful for some advice.

Regards,

Adam Mills.

Hi Adam,

when you have selected a region in FTX and you want to see the night lighting you will need to run the light switcher buttons to select either FTX Night or FTX Day, by default it is set to FTX Day this to save some fps in very dense areas.

so when you apply the FTX Night switch your night lights reappear in the selected region

Thank you very much for your swift reply.

After having read your advice it suddenly occured to me that I was doing something wrong. Stupidly, I was activating the night lighting for FsX not P3D which is what I was using for my tests. Thank you once again for your help.

Regards,

Adam Mills.

Archived