can not down load ftx new zeland south island

john5370

I have tried several times to down load this to my computer, my order number is 228786 I bought it off of the flight sim store, when ever the down load finishies and I try to open it it says its a invaled file if I try to extract all it say I must first copy the file, so I right click and it hit copy and then it goes back to the file is empty and inviladed

Hi there,

sorry to hear of your issues,

Which unzipp program are you using  to extract the files to it's own folder ?

if you are using W7 do you have administrator rights and User Account Control disabled ?

What Operating system are you running ?

Could you be so kind and share with us what your hardware setup is ?

Did you disable your Anti Virus program and which one are you using ?

Sorry for all the questions, but we would appreciate some more info, this to enable us to help you better to resolve you problem there asap, thank you for your patience and cooperation :)

ok ill try my best to answer first im using windows 7 and I do have the administrator rights and I am using Microsoft esentals as a antivirus and it is disabled. hardware is gtx 760, 16 mb, of ram duel intel core cpu,

what im doing is, right click the file and it will say windows can not open the compressed zipper file and that the file is is invalid = and if I try to extract the file it says it is empty

This thread does not belong here, that is why FSS has their own ticket system so I am going to close it after I give you the answer:

Sometimes the corruption is due to the inability of the Windows inbuilt unzip facility to handle large files, we recommend downloading one of the following software :

We also recommend using a download manager such as Internet Download Manager (http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com) which offers a free trial period to handle the transfer of large files from our servers. This program will ensure the download is resumed in the event that an interruption occurs on your connection to the server, which seems to be the case here.

Perhaps you can try re-downloading using a download manager. Alternatively you can have the software delivered on disk with the purchase of a Digital Media Service (DMS). For further information on the DMS please see the following product page on our website:

When ordering the DMS please select the appropriate delivery option (either CD-ROM or DVD-ROM) for the size of the files to be delivered, and be sure to enter a comment during checkout quoting your original order number and the product titles you would like delivered on the disk. Note, you do not need to purchase these products again, only the DMS.

Archived