Static helicopters (can they be removed)?

Slick9

hi - i searched the forums for an answer on this one but haven't been able to find one.  In the PNW and SAK sceneries as well as a few others there are static choppers parked on the heli pads at various airports.  The problem i am having is i use HeliTraffic 2009 which put AI helicopters into FSX, the AI helicopters end up landing on the pads where the static helicpoters are parked and it looks wierd.  So i was wondering if there is an easy way that someone can point me to that would enable me to remove the static helicpoters without screwing anything else in my ORBX sceneries.  Thanks for the help!!!!!!

Richard

hi - i searched the forums for an answer on this one but haven't been able to find one.  In the PNW and SAK sceneries as well as a few others there are static choppers parked on the heli pads at various airports.  The problem i am having is i use HeliTraffic 2009 which put AI helicopters into FSX, the AI helicopters end up landing on the pads where the static helicpoters are parked and it looks wierd.  So i was wondering if there is an easy way that someone can point me to that would enable me to remove the static helicpoters without screwing anything else in my ORBX sceneries.  Thanks for the help!!!!!!

Richard

For support queries please be so kind and add your ordernumber(s) to your Sig as per forum rules.

Info on how to do that you can find here => http://www.orbxsyste...ig-for-support/

Archived