Does FTX Global have "University textures"?

aujeffk

I'm trying to tweak and balance FTX Global and UTX USA...

I've disabled both light sets in UTX.

I've noticed that UTX's Custom Landclass has a texture set for such things as "Row Houses (zero lot lines housing in cities)", "University Textures", "Commercial", "Industrial", and "Multi-family".

At night, the Row House textures suppress the FTX Global 3D lighting on those tiles.  They aren't bad textures, but you end up having city blocks without 3D lights.

However, I love the University texture sets as they accurately depict college campuses very well.  If I disable the UTX Custom Landclass layer, I lose both of these sets, so I was wondering if FTX Global has texture sets that would be similar to these.  I know that there would have to be a landclass that calls that texture.  I also have SceneryTech landclass sandwiched correctly in the UTX landclass in the Scenery folder.  I wonder if SceneryTech has a landclass for Universities if I disable the UTX Custom Landclass?

If I could simply disable the Row Houses in UTX, that might solve my problem; however, there doesn't seem to be an easily discernible way to do that.

Any suggestions???

Archived