General questions about ORBX (ftx global) installations

Master Codo

Dear Forum

I have 6 Orbx products. And somehow I get it not decent to install the software proberly. Now I have some questions.

If I have ftx globally installed and then try to install other ORBX products, how do I configure FTX Central?

Does it matter if Hybidmodus is enabled?

Does it matter if ORBX Trees is enabled?

Does it matter if Vector Road Lights is enebled?

If I want to install NZ north Island, in ftx central do I have check FTX Global or Australia?

Is it normal that in FTX Central the check box Australia appear instead of Oceania? Before I installed FTX England there was always oceania.

And looks EGLL with FTX England really like this?

ZpzOH.jpg

I could solve the problem with Heathrow. In the FSX Scenery Library, the full fat ORBX England must have a higher priority then UTX Europe. Now everything is fine and I have no more stuttering.

RZucf.jpg

The other questions are still unclear to me.

Hi there,

In answer to your questions:

If I have ftx globally installed and then try to install other ORBX products, how do I configure FTX Central?

Does it matter if Hybidmodus is enabled?

Does it matter if ORBX Trees is enabled?

Does it matter if Vector Road Lights is enebled?

Disable these before installing another region (it's good practice to always do this.)

If I want to install NZ north Island, in ftx central do I have check FTX Global or Australia?

Before installing, make sure your install is set to FTX global and the above are switched off then install FTX NZ.

Is it normal that in FTX Central the check box Australia appear instead of Oceania? Before I installed FTX England there was always oceania.

Go to our website and install the latest library patch, this should sort out FTX central

And looks EGLL with FTX England really like this?

No, try the above instructions, then switch from FTX Global to EU and look again.  As long as you don't have any competing scenery addons that may cause issues it should then look normal.

To echo Ryan, if you install any products that are pre-Global have the Orbx Core Libraries installer on hand

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62064-orbxlibs-130723-orbxlibs-core-130723/

Always install it at the end to make sure that the correct FTX Central is being used along with other essential files. This will be necessary until every older installer can be patched and updated with the newest files

• 2 weeks later...
Always these questions.  ::)

When I select a region in FTX Central, the following message appears:

---------------------------

FTXCentral

---------------------------

RenameUniqueFiles: The operation could not be completed because a file  already exist in the path D: \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ Scenery \ World \ scenery \ ADE_FTX_NZNI_NZTM_elevation_adjustment.BGL.

What does this mean?

One more question. If I want to install an Orbx airport, FTX Central must it be switcht on global or the appropriate country?

And third, this is normal?

8iMmw.jpg

Archived