Bye Bye F1 Citation Mustang & Welcome Carenado EMB 500 Phenom 100

momo737

:o OMG!!! This is some very good news. Top notch GA developers are starting to develop business jets... can't wait to see the beauty of this :)

About F1 Citation Mustang, AKA CTD Mustang....is getting uninstall today ASAP...Lol :lol:

I really like Business jets and till this day, i am not happy with what's out there ...I Just hope carenado nail this one the right way and hopefully get the license for the Gulfstream G650.  

I wouldn't get my hopes up too far. No Carenado aircraft has ever come close to Flight one. The Mustang is really ground breaking. I had it myself and took it off because of issues but the G-1000 is in a class by itself. I have the TBM 850 and the G-1000 is a joke by comparison. I would expect similar in the new one.

:o OMG!!! This is some very good news. Top notch GA developers are starting to develop business jets... can't wait to see the beauty of this :)

About F1 Citation Mustang, AKA CTD Mustang....is getting uninstall today ASAP...Lol :lol:

I really like Business jets and till this day, i am not happy with what's out there ...I Just hope carenado nail this one the right way and hopefully get the license for the Gulfstream G650.  

I fully agree.. gonna grab this one up as well.

Now I wish they would design a BN2 & PC12 to replace the "lower quality" F1 versions of those..

Is this spam...or.   And a full licens or a half licens ??? whats the diff.??

Personly i like the Flight1 Mustang and there is many other planes i will deleate before this.

Actually i dont understand a thing here.

Coult someone explain, please. ???

Kind regards

Henrik

Is this spam...or.   And a full licens or a half licens ??? whats the diff.??

Personly i like the Flight1 Mustang and there is many other planes i will deleate before this.

Actually i dont understand a thing here.

Coult someone explain, please. ???

Kind regards

Henrik

The OP is talking about this...

wvbzQ.jpg

Incoming project from Carenado. Can't link to it, but you can find it in "Incoming Projects" on the main site.   http://www.carenado.com

I personally have nothing against Flight1 A/C (they are very good), just wish they would update or develop HD Virtual Cockpit textures on the older models for the picky VC only pilots..

Not trying to bash one or the other...

But I agree with "momo737" that there needs to be more/better options for Business jets and I for one am happy that "Carenado" is jumping in.

The good thing I see is competence

So far I think the only options we have for business jets are Flight´s1 Mustang and the Eaglesoft's Jets (All of them quite good and HQ)

Thus Carenado entering the stage is good for us, even if they don't model their planes/systems as F1 or Eaglesoft.

It might be a call for action, and very importantly Carenado supports P3D.

Cheers.

I also wouldn't hold my breath on getting  a Gulfstream license.  From what I hear they are prohibitively expensive ie, if you have to ask how much you really can't afford the license fee :lol:

I agreed!! Gulfstream charge a lot of money for the licensing to just make payware product. I won't be surprised if the license to fly the real one be a lot cheaper.    

I wouldn't get my hopes up too far. No Carenado aircraft has ever come close to Flight one. The Mustang is really ground breaking. I had it myself and took it off because of issues but the G-1000 is in a class by itself. I have the TBM 850 and the G-1000 is a joke by comparison. I would expect similar in the new one.

I disagreed with you on this! and yes maybe the G1000 is a little more simulated with the Flight1 mustang, But then again! it all comes down to personal preferences ;)    

Now I wish they would design a BN2 & PC12 to replace the "lower quality" F1 versions of those..

Oh please! Not even close! I have a lot of Carenado's planes and enjoy them, but to compare them to Flight1.....I don't think so!

Go try their recently released B200 and tell me how it compares to Carendo's B200....

Cheers

Martin

Oh please! Not even close! I have a lot of Carenado's planes and enjoy them, but to compare them to Flight1.....I don't think so!

Go try their recently released B200 and tell me how it compares to Carendo's B200....

Cheers

Martin

Not interested in discussing Flight1 vs Carenado.

Then why bring it up.... :blink:

This is an Orbx forum intended to discuss Orbx products.....Cheers!

Archived