Oceania

Beverley Penny

I have downloaded and installed Libs and core from the freeware support, how do I run these after installation and do I have to run them after every new install?  Oceania still not showing, just Australia.  I recently restored my computer to try to help with another problem I was having.  Maybe I have to reinstall New Zealand North and South Islands and Milford Sound.

If you have run the ORBXLibs installers after downloading them, and you still don't have Oceania, then it is quite possible that you need to install the NZ products again.

Run the NZ installers in turn.

The finally run the ORBXLibs update that you just downloaded.

The installers you downloaded are executable files, typically contained in a ZIP package.

If you have not already, use 7-zip (or similar) to UnZip the package.

The resulting folder will have an executable program in that.  Typically right-clicking this is enough, then the installer will run.

I cannot find an executable file after I download and install the Orbxlibs .  My problem has apparently been solved.  I reinstalled the New Zealand scenery and Oceania now appears in FTX Central.  Still would like to find the executable for Libs though. Thanks for your help.  Just to say though FTX scenery products are the best, hands down.  I feel I have not wasted a cent of the hundreds of dollars I have spent.  Thanks again and keep up the fantastic work.

Archived