Installation problem with FTX EU Scotland

farlinoff

Hi Forum, I recently purchased FTX EU Scotland and installed it, and applied it using FTX Central. All worked well but when I run FSX I don't appear to be able to access airports such as Edinburgh etc. once I have chosen the country Scotland in Free Flight. It would appear that I am simply only seeing the airports that come with FSX standard. I have not purchased any other FTX EU products and am wondering whether this may be necessary. I have viewed the PDF file that comes with the product but did not find any answers to me question. I have to confess that I haven't adhered to the multitude of settings the documentation outlined but I would not imagine that this would have any affect on the list of airports (only 15) that should appear. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Paul, I assume the order number you are referring to is the order number I received from The FlightSim Store when I ordered FTX EU Scotland, is this the case? I have in fact resolved the issue. Very simply, I was choosing the wrong country for the airports I wanted to examine (Edinburgh, Lerwick, Sumburgh). The country is in fact the United Kingdom rather than Scotland, sorry for the confusion.

Archived