unwanted water

Beverley Penny

No worries Beverley :)

I assume that you have installed the AU regions and Cairns after that you had installed FTX Global ?

if so please check the support page for all the relevant updates to the various sceneries => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

install the updates and patches that apply to the sceneries regions you have installed first and last the latest ORBXLIBS 130723

let us know how you fare

Hi ,

thank you for posting those screenshots,

I know that you have a whole load of FTX addons and they worked fine for you before, figuring out what went wrong and why is my issue, I'll also ask other Team members if they have a viable solution for this, please give me a bit of time to get things sorted for you

Hi Walter, seems things have sorted themselves out, hopefully for good.  My scenery is working fine, water is as it should be, no houses or trees.  I restored my computer back as far as I could and the problem seems to have been resolved.  I have tried several add ons and they seem to be working ok. Thank you for your help.  Still waiting to find out why I do not have Oceania anymore.  If I have to update Oceania I cannot access it from FTX Central.  It just has Australia there.  Order # 211921

Archived