2 FTX Global icons after FTX England install

skytrain

Hi, I'm a new user of FTX Global and was so impressed I bought FTX England.

After installing England, FTX Central shows two FTX Global icons, and when I click to apply FTX Global using either icon, there is no option for hybrid mode or vector road lights (the only option available is trees).

Also, I noticed that FTX Central seems to be an older version (Version 1.0 Build 1029 October 2012). I guess that installing England messed things up! I'd be grateful for your help.

Just to clarify, there are now four icons: Default, Europe, FTX Global, FTX Global

please relax, there is a very simple solution to this "error"

I've take n the liberty to edit your post and reduce the size of the text, for the simple reason it is considered as screaming and we are not deaf around here, so calm down

you installed the UK scenery after the FTXGlobal package, the UK scenery package is of an earlier date hence the little mixup

please make sure to get the latest patches and updates from here => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

install the relevant patches/updates for your sceneries

when done make sure to install the latest library files last (scroll down towards the bottom of the support page)

Thanks for your advice, I'll try that and let you know if I still have problems.

Just to check, I presume I need to install all 3 patches for EU England, starting with the SP1? 

Sorry, I didn't mean to "scream", the font just looked excessively small on my 27-inch monitor!

Archived