Problems with UK add-on airports after installing Global?

anfield ace

Hi Guys,

After installing Global on day of release, I've only just noticed, that all of my 7 add-on UK airports, had missing objects ie: people flow, buildings, aircraft etc.

I reinstalled all 7 airfields and the latest libs core, and now all seems to be OK again, I've not checked my other regions for this problem yet.

I was wondering if any one else had this problem after Global?

Thanks guys,

Mal...

Hi Wolter,

Did that Wolter, didn't make any difference, checked other regions and I have the same problem with NA and Oceania, so I've had to re-install all the NA airports, and I will re-do Oceanias later!

Thanks mate,

Mal...

Cheers mate,

The only think I can think of is when I installed Global for the first time, just as it was finishing it came up with a number of shared files that couldn't be installed to but stated that it would do so on re boot! Unfortunately I couldn't get the names of the files at the time. After installing Global everything seemed OK, may be this is what messed up the addon airports?

Anyhow I,ll see how I get on after re installing the airports, If all appears well I,ll leave well alone!

Thanks for your help Wolter I,ll let you know how I get on...

Mal...

Hi Wolter,

Well its been a bit long winded, but I've done it, re-installed all 65 Orbx add-on airports for all regions, from 7.30am to 4.00pm today!

Flown cross country in the UK tonight, all appears fine now! too many of the others to check right now!

Anyhow I'll leave well alone now, and enjoy some GA flying, thanks again for your help mate, stay safe, watch your six!!

Mal,,,

Archived