CRM Patch 001 Missing Files Problem

Roger_L_Shaw

I just updated with the NA-CRM Patch 001. Now I get errors on starting FSX with FTX-CRM activated. I get 3 errors on 'Scenery Library Object not found'. One of the files is: {210FFB1C-4161-41D2-AD40-56D9A233A84}. These errors occur when loading to the Stevensville, MT airport (32S) and other areas in MT. I had no errors on loading the patch and made sure that NA was activated in FTX Central as instructed. I saw nothing on this in the support forum and searched "CRM" many places. Please help.
Regards,
Roger Shaw

PS- I also at the same time installed the latest version of the Library Files.  But it said is was Scenery Files that were not found.

Please HELP -  it has been a week and no one seems to have an answer to why most of the scenery files give an error of 'not found' after a standard Patch 001 to CRM was installed.  The old, original version was fine but had some elevation problems around 32S.  But I never got the scenery not found errors.  This is getting annoying since I cannot fly but 1-2 min and then I get a series of error messages that the scenery files are 'not found and some items may not display properly' at least 2-10 times in a row.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

OK, Roger I'll go out on a limb here, btw, I've hidden your previous post for the simple reason not all should know your whereabouts ;)

as for the issue at hand,

re-install CRM, the patches, latest library

please install the latest library files from the support page=> http://fullterrain.com/support.html

Wolter:

Re-installing all the modules and updates in order did work.  I think it was the Library Files that somehow were messed up.  I do not think they fully installed the first time.  All seems fine now.

Thanks,

Roger

PS - The CRM-001 Patch also fixed some elevation problems at my local airport (Stevensville, MT 32S).  Working nicely now.

Archived