WA45 Water Strip Low and Jagged

FSX101

WA45 Olympic Field

Sir,

Set up as per manual. For some reason the adjacent water strip at WA45 appears low, jagged edges, one side of runway lights lower than other side, and there seems to be too many trees in the area.

Thanks for any help,

Curtis Jarrett

NA 2WA1 Diamond Point

FSS0226105

2013-08-03

Hi Curtis,

could you please be so kind and add some screenies so we can see what the issue could be.

In case you are not familiar with posting screenshots, here a lil tutorial on how to => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Here is a picture of what I have at WA45:

H6o3.jpg

Thanks for any help,

Curtis Jarrett

NA 2WA1 Diamond Point

FSS0226105

2013-08-03

Another:

NtuM4.jpg

Thanks for any help,

Curtis Jarrett

NA 2WA1 Diamond Point

FSS0226105

2013-08-03           

I'm sure it is set to 5; did you also notice the runway light is lower than strip. I did go over to Bear Gulch and noticed the water going under the wooden bridge is not flat. Something common here?

Curtis Jarrett

NA 2WA1 Diamond Point

FSS0226105

2013-08-03

Yes Sir, went right to WA45 and shows .BGL.

Did want to let you know that I have numerous Fly Tampa and Aerosoft sceneries installed. Conflict with that? 

Curtis Jarrett
NA 2WA1 Diamond Point
FSS0226105
2013-08-03    

Away from PC for now, but when I get back to it and do the search recommended, what would be next? What might show up that would cause a problem?

Curtis Jarrett

NA 2WA1 Diamond Point

FSS0226105

2013-08-03

OK, thanks, I'll compare with what I've got. If I show more files than are on your list, do you recommend deleting?

Here is another pic of what I'm having problems with:

TfZH.jpg

Curtis Jarrett

NA 2WA1 Diamond Point

FSS0226105

2013-08-03

Sir, still trying to figure this one out. It seems there is a common issue at Bear Gulch on the bridge. I had this problem at this strip before and fixed it, but can't remember what that fix was. I do seem to remember that it was not very complicated though. Anyway, the water looks beautiful properly flowing under the bridge. Common issue at both WA45 and WA38?

hzov6.jpg

Curtis Jarrett

NA 2WA1 Diamond Point

FSS0226105

2013-08-03

Wolter, I compared your WA45 list to my search. One file on your list is not on mine:

ADE_FTX_PNW_WA45_elevation_adjustment  (In Folder: Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\elevation_files_NA) 

Curtis Jarrett
NA 2WA1 Diamond Point
FSS0226105
2013-08-03           

Hi Curtiis,

find the missing file attched here as a lil zip file, unzipp it to to the Scenery / world / scenery folder make sure the region is set to NA fire up fsX and you'll see it will rebuild the database and it should work.

ADE_FTX_PNW_WA45_elevation_adjustment.zip

Good Luck !

OK, finally got it. Believe it or not I think it came down to reinstalling the latest PNW patch. Happy with it now. Thanks for all your time on this issue, I appreciate it. 

107O.jpg

Curtis Jarrett
NA 2WA1 Diamond Point
FSS0226105
2013-08-03           

Archived