FTX Central has 2 FTX Global Icons

DRB

I installed several FTX products over the weekend.  I have an FSX Default, FTX Global icon, FTX Global icon, and a North America icon.  When I click the second FTX Global I get an error message "Access to the path C:\Program Files...Backup\restore.bat is denied".  Then, when I click the "North America" icon the error message "The system cannot find the file specified."  Why do I have 2 FTX Global icons?  I did place the backup files on my "E" drive rather than "C" drive to save some space.  Also, I have no "Hybrid Mode" available.  I did have error messages on all the installations that the installation did not take on the first attempt and I reinstalled each.  Thanks for your help.

I downloaded and ran FTX Orbx Libraries 130723.  Now I do not have the FSX icon, but do have only one FTX Global icon and the North America icon.  When I click either icon and click apply I get the error message, "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.  If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.  If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.  The system file cannot find the file specified."  What am I doing wrong?  Help... 

Archived