360 view of scenery ; a nice way to promote ORBX & FTX

nice to hear you liked it, what about all the 60+ other ppl who saw this, no comment? silence is something good in here??":P

What exactly are you looking to get out of these forums PBJ?  Take a look at the rest of this community screenshot thread and have a gander at the quality of screenshots that are generally posted here, maybe you will find your answer there perhaps.  If you are looking to this forum as an ego stroking exercise then you are in the wrong place my friend, this is a predominantly Australian thread and that's (generally) not the Aussie way....  ;)

What exactly are you looking to get out of these forums PBJ?  Take a look at the rest of this community screenshot thread and have a gander at the quality of screenshots that are generally posted here, maybe you will find your answer there perhaps.  If you are looking to this forum as an ego stroking exercise then you are in the wrong place my friend, this is a predominantly Australian thread and that's (generally) not the Aussie way....  ;)

since when are jokes not allowed here, cant you see the :P means i was joking in a very abvious way

and theres nothing wrong with my quality for my specs, i cant beat your supermachine and i dont care eather :P <-- see this?

If you think a funny face allows you to be rude, you are wrong.. I did not respond to your original post as I was not impressed with the screenies.. that and nothing else.. put up something nice and I will give you praise.. post something ordinary and I won't bother to respond. This is the way where I come from. Teecee.

Archived