Adjusting PAN rate to make it smoother and a little faster?

Vonduck

Hey guys,

I notice on these YouTube videos how the panning is very smooth... mine is sort of smooth but would like to know how do you make it smoother and a little quicker?

Thanks for any help!

Some videos use 'mouse look' rather than panning - is that the sort of panning movement you require?

If so, it would be nice to know if there are any program's out there that can enable this type of motion by use of the hat switch - I would like to know too.

Some videos use 'mouse look' rather than panning - is that the sort of panning movement you require?

If so, it would be nice to know if there are any program's out there that can enable this type of motion by use of the hat switch - I would like to know too.

Edit - on the new Go Flight yoke there is a mouse thumb-stick I believe; I wonder if anyone know where one could buy this type of thumb stick on its own?

Worth every cent IMHO Doug

Especially for heavies where you can set up a button to take you straight to the FMC than a quick switch to the Over head than and ther button press away from you ideal app camera angle

:)

Josh

Archived