PNW Region Install Issue: Airports Updated but No Other Textures?

roneya

Hi,

I'm reinstalling my PNW region scenery on a new computer. My issue is that only a few of the textures are appearing. For example, at the Darrington airport, the airport buildings and fences are clearly from the addon package, but all of the terrain surrounding the airport is simply the default.

The FSS un-wrapper reported no errors during the installation and I've activated North America in FTX Central.  

Am I just missing a step somewhere?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I'm reinstalling my PNW region scenery on a new computer. My issue is that only a few of the textures are appearing. For example, at the Darrington airport, the airport buildings and fences are clearly from the addon package, but all of the terrain surrounding the airport is simply the default.

The FSS un-wrapper reported no errors during the installation and I've activated North America in FTX Central.  

Am I just missing a step somewhere?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Just to be more clear, FTX confirms that "FTX NA PNW PACIFIC NORTHWEST V1.0 PATCH 005 March 27th 2012" is installed, and North America is selected AND applied.

Within FSX, the Orbx files show up in the scenery library.

Still, all the terrain around the airports in the add-on region is just the default.

Thanks for any help resolving this. I'm sure it's user error.

Archived