TwotterX @ YHOO-YKKG VFR

yallu

FSX SP2, FEX, FTX GREEN

Little series of Northern Territory. Did test a few picture manipulation effects, sorry...

01. Just took off

Posted Image

02. To the clouds

Posted Image

03. And out of them

Posted Image

04. Frontier area close to the southern deserts

Posted Image

05. Following road

Posted Image

06. Descending and following partially dried out river

Posted Image

07. Sun is blocked by clouds

Posted Image

08. Downwind in progress

Posted Image

09. Twotter can handle roughing (anyone who's seen it flown IRL knows what I'm talking about)

Posted Image

10. Base

Posted Image

11. Turning to final

Posted Image

12. On final

Posted Image

13. Landing is imminent

Posted Image

Flight simmers are rather strange aren't they Yallu? They'll probably take pics of their family or scenery with the family camera and edit them to their hearts content in an effort to make them more attractive or, more to the point, represent what looked like the actual scene at the time they pressed the shutter button. 

However, many simmers seem to take the attitude that the 'V' key on a flight simulator is somehow sacrosanct and different from the family camera and this has caused you to feel you must apologise for using your photographic editing equipment to portray in your pictures what you obviously wanted us to see.

It's quite illogical.

They're nice pictures mate, and if your images, whatever you've done to them to get to the stage where they've turned out the way you wanted us to see them, then that's good and no apologies should ever be needed or, indeed profered.

Now I think it's time for me to duck!! ;);D

John

Archived