General help.. [FTX NA Blue -- FTXCentral won't apply]

Ondrej

Sorry if this message is wrong placed..

I can´t understanding registration video - registration impossible for me.. Please. I don´t speak english. I was purchased ORBX product and is not possible Applying.. Is very dificult looking for issues or any think or making dialogs on forums........Thank You for understanding (this message I have making 40minuts..) Is not problem translating for me, only writing..

What problem I have, again: 

Purchased license [ORB-052] Orbx - FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest  - program was instaled, but is not functional(not possible Applying)

ORBX forum - registering impossible

I´m very sorry again for wrong placed post..... 

** Bump and a quote **

I do not know whether the installation was successful and what this means for launching Apply in FTX Central. Cause after clicking OK is only loading with load circle and no window with Applying succesful(it is in GEX..) or what is correct? In every way I can´t see 3D buildings. Only see airports(buildings,park aircrafts, cars) Second I´m not sure if I have all ground textures...I don´t know NA BLUE installed? Or not? I´M NOT UNDERSTAND NOTHING. I do not know how to know it, but I've seen are just parked aircraft and vehicles on the airport, probably .. Other seems to me the same like before installing orbx.. "I´m death from this neverending story about fixing errors..more nightmares then flying.......  :- Please I´m not using english language in my country. Please be patient. Thank You

My questions again:

How can I be sure the product is properly installed? If so, why were not to see any 3D buildings? They are only at airports (plus parked cars and aircrafts)

Please help   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[ VERY

I would not expect problems with ORBX ...  :ph34r:

Please continue on a single thread (This one!)

If I understand correctly, when you Press "Apply" having selected NABlue in FTXCentral you get a 'spinning circle' and it does not appear to apply.

Simple things first:

Have you completely shut down the computer and restarted it after the installation.

Which version of Windows are you using, and which language is it set to?

Have you installed the patch for PNW?

You can download it here:

http://myftx.com/orbxfreeware/OrbxFTXNABluePNWPatch005.zip

I don't think the Czech version of Windows should cause issues, unless there are unusual characters in the path. (EDIT: which there do not appear to be)

There were some issues if PNW was the first ORBX FTX product that you have installed.

The components of an unhandled exception. If you click Continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will be terminated immediately.

The components of an unhandled exception. If you click Continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will be terminated immediately.

Part of the way E :/ ... / MSFX / ORBX / Scripts / Backup.xml not found.

Archived