Missing buildings

dolf8857

Hi Dolf,

check if the objectflow is activated, if not then got to => \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_OG39\Scenery folder and double click the ModuleInstaller.exe hit OK and when restarting fsX you should get the little pop up window asking permission to run the objectflow.dll

Hi Dolf,

check if the objectflow is activated, if not then got to => \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_OG39\Scenery folder and double click the ModuleInstaller.exe hit OK and when restarting fsX you should get the little pop up window asking permission to run the objectflow.dll

Thanks Wolter, I'll give it a try ;)

Hi Dolf,

Didn't work Wolter, but found what was wrong ;)  my DLL.XML was corrupt, the was missing an stupid "h" in 'touch

2013-7-27_21-6-38-121_zpsfe56234c.jpg

So everything ok again:   =  Solved

Cheers

Dolf

rgr Dolf,

good to hear you've solved it, which dll was it ?, this for future reference in case others suffer the same mishap.

The dll.xml in the: User/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX folder.  Found it after I noticed FSUICP4 was missing in the add-ons menu of FSX,

so I knew I had to check there and YEP, corrected the file, fired up FSX and there where the popups:  trust dll file cbb7...

and some more of a few things I recently installed.  

Type error was found and presumebly caused by installing of the Emraer RJ, 

But thanks again for the tip and help Wolter

Cheers

Dolf

Archived