Ground Textures Problem, need help.

silvera_

Okay thanks a lot. I resolved the problem with my products except Global. Everything works great but Global is making me sick at the moment. Just need some help from you. 

Do these look correct to you? I'm just trying to be sure cause i don't wanna delete everything and start over again... I'm around Edinburgh again.

l1wo.jpg

w7gk.jpg

In this photo below, there are no tall grasses on the ground. Is this correct also?

kqyj.jpg

Do you have UTX, right? Then go to your Scenery library and put you UTX entries behind all Orbx Stuff. That will solve your problems.

And FTX Global Hybrid Mode make also mess all my textures (UTX, FTX Wales, Global and Airports), so I switch Central to europe.

Cardiff Wales with Hybrid Mode

uj5l.jpg

dito without (e.g. it is not exIt is not exactly the same place, after setting-changes in FTX Central, i had to restarte my FSX)

nl2yj.jpg

They are already after FTX but its still the same.The problem lies there that even if i only install global after FSX, my textures are gone. My other scenery works well but only global doesnt seem to be active but its active. But i will try without hybrid and report back, thank you!

maybe it helps

if you own any of the Ultimate Terrain X add-ons you need to run their Setup tools, in the respective \Flight One Software\UT... folders, to have their custom terrain.cfg entries re-inserted. Simply starting each UTSetup.exe in turn (if you have more than one of their products) and then shutting them down again once the initial check-up messages have completed, will do the trick.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Wolter :)

Thanks again but ive already tried these solutions with UTX. I think the problem is not related to UTX. Cause even if i disable all utx stuff, textures are still the same. Its like ftx global is never installed. Also there are trees on buildings. So strange it seems.

ok, the odd question out of the line then,

Do you have your main fsX folder on one separate drive or is it still installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X

I ask this because this is getting annoying as you should be able to run the scenery like anyone else, so I just want to know what is causing this issue as it should work as intended , and I can tell you I have messed up things a wee bit during testing here so there must be something on your system causing this annoyance, the 1 million dollar question is what.

if you have skype we could have a little online talk to maybe resolve this directly, instead of getting blue fingers typing back and fort ;)

my skype addy => ph-wvds

Archived