5 ftx scenery and 1 Aircraft-Lancair IV-P.

ricky1088

Hello,

As I had placed an order for 5 scenery and 1 aircraft (ALL DVD) from the FLIGHTSIM STORE recently and is receiving them soon, I need advise for the installation order ,

sorry if you do not understand me, I mean which scenery to install first and last.

The scenery are as such:FTX: EU England DVD,FTX: EU Wales DVD,FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Northern Rocky Mountains DVD,  FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Fjords , FTX: NZ NZMF Milford Sound Airport DVD,  Lancair IV-P DVD. .....FSS Order Number: 219788

My existing scenery, FTX: NZSI and NZNI are installed as  such: NZSI, follow by the patch , then NZNI and the lastly the orbx library.As a preparation, I have read a few time the Installation Instructions for ORBX Regions in the Full Terrain Experience (FTX) Payware Support Forum, FAQ and noted there is no mention of NZNI, so I am a little confuse here.

Please kindly advise,

ricky1088 ::)

Hi Ricky,

Here is an install guide from the FAQ section. It's missing some more recent products but the overall order is good:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/31552-installation-instructions-for-orbx-regions/

For NZ the order should probably be NZSI then NZNI then patch both. I believe NZMF has specific instructions in it's manual in regards to the last NZSI patch. As for EU it should probably go England then Wales and patch both. 

Archived