No AI Traffic

Hey Guys,

So Again im having a problem with the FTX Traffic version 4. I have tried Uninstalling and going again.

It seems that the traffic appears at Brisbane. But when you go to Melbourne And Sydney There is no traffic in the air or even on the ground. In Melbourne there is all Light Aircraft at Avalon Airport. But i dont know why there is no traffic at Melbourne and sydney.

I find that i have to try and relie on Vatsim Traffic to liven up these 2 major airports in Australia

Any Ideas

Put the earlier version back on, also, go to WORLD OF AI you can download packages for airliens flying inot both destinations, including ceased airlines like OZJET. you need AIFP 2 to convert the files to FSX format. I always  tell it to append an FSX prefix to tell them from FS9 format files. Once theyn have been onverted go to FSX Scnery/world/Scnery and dDELETE the FS9 .BGL files. you will also need the WOAI INSTALLER. Also download and install ALL of the WOAI GA packages. This will give you more than enopugh traffic. You can also download Military packages from MILITARY AI WORKS (MAIW) conversion process is the same, but you may need to install some afcads. Hope this helps

The file Traffic_MAIW_RAAF Williamtown AB will be your problem. That is a FS9 traffic file and will suppress most if not all your FSX AI traffic. Remove it and all your FSX AI aircraft will return.

You can recompile the MAIW traffic file for FSX using the program AI Flight Planner by Don Grovestine.

Do you have any ideas why at some airports the Green Taxi way lights show and then At others it dosent??

Not all airports have green taxiway lights. some have blue edge lights instead, some have no taxiway lights at all. It depends on which airport you are at to determine what you see.

Both the Orbx Melbourne and Brisbane airports have green taxi lights down the centre of the taxiways. I've just fired up both airports and the lights are working fine on my installs. Perhaps if you could provide more precise info on where you feel you have missing lights we can look into it.

Hi Graham,

I will POst a Screenshot or a few screenshots as soon as i get home.

So at Brisbane There Is The Green Taxi Line Markings. Except they are floating above the aircraft.

At melbourne There All down towards runway 27 and 16 then stop at the other half pf the airport. 

Then you get to a default airport like Adeliade. and the only lights there are are the Blue taxiway lights. Its very strange

You go to a airport like CLS Sydney and every singal llight is there and in order. But At Default and ORBX airports there are either half the taxiline lights or none at all

Archived