FTX Scotland and UK2000 Edinburgh Extreme

stevieiz

Hi folks,

Dont know if this has been mentioned before but at Edinburgh I have overlapping runways and taxiways.  Also some of the planes are parked in the terminal building.

I wish to use UK2000 at Edinburgh along with Scotland.

Is there a specific way they have to be layered to allow the duplication to be removed.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please rename the following files extension to .off to disable our version of the airport

{fsx}\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_SCO_05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_SCO_EGPH_objects.bgl

{fsx}\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_SCO_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_SCO_EGPH.BGL

{fsx}\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_SCO_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_SCO_EGPH_CVX.bgl

You do the same with any other airport you want to disable.

Paul

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have almost every UK2000 extreme and all UK2000 VFR scenery's installed on my system if I rename all Orbx airports to .OFF will that cause a problem for any future updates? I have just turned off ORBX airports which have an UK2000 extreme replacement thus far and I do seem to have some FPS issues when using ORBX England probably due to so many files being active. What I need is some assurance that there will not be problems if I should put all ORBX England, Ireland and Wales airports files to .OFF leaving of course files like FTX_ENG_UK01_objects.bgl, FTX_ENG_UK07_objects.bgl, and FTX_EU_ENG_GenericBuildings_OBX.BGL footbal statiums, lighthouses and Marina objects and such like files.

I would appreciate an answer to these questions, although I don't think there will be a problem, but best to check with the experts.

Thanks

Clive

Archived