FTX AU Traffic

Hi can anyone help me with this question?. In my ftx/Pilatus pc-12 file most of the aircraft  refer to RDFS and are titled Flying Doctor as I want them to be.

When I am flying they talk to ATC as Pilatus and there respective VH rego number. How can I make changes in the cfg,file where I can add an atc  airline of say Air Doctor with an atc Flight number. I have tried adding these extra lines but still calls themselves Pilatus??.  With other ftx aircraft I have been  able to add the local airline ie SkyWest, Skipper, Qantas etc with no problems thank you in advance......Dave

You need to edit the traffic file using something like AI Flight Planner to add flight numbers and change the designations from reg. to FN. Flight numbers would then need to be added to every leg of the RFDS flight plans and there are a couple of hundred legs in the current traffic file. 

I can look at making this change in the next AI Traffic update due in a month or so.

Skipper, Qantas, SkyWest etc. are already added to the traffic files along with flight numbers so I'm not sure what change you made there.

Thank you for the answer Graham, sound a little too much advanced computer work for this egghead as I am only fairly new at this, but would be very keen to hear of any amendments you did in the future along these lines.  Thanks again for the prompt answer

Cheers Dave

Archived