Please can i have some clarification?

aburley

Hi guys!

Can someone please help me out - just need some clarification on the install order of Orbx stuff and whether FTXCentral needs to be on Default or Europe during other installations.

This is my plan from what i have gathered so far:

Addon    /    FTXCentral state switched to...

England    /   n/a

England SP1    /    Europe

England patches    /    Europe

Wales    /    Default

Wales patch    /    Europe

Airports    /    Default

Airport updates    /    Default

Libary updates    /    Default

Is there a general rule for what to do with FTXCentral before a new OrbX installation? What should i set it to should i decide to then install Australia / NZ after all my England stuff is on?

Can someone also be so kind as to let me know what FTXCentral needs to be on should i fly from say England to another OrbX area?

Thank you very much for your help

Generally for regions begin your installation process with FTX Central set to Default. Almost all our installers will automatically ensure FTX Central is correctly set before/after anyway.

Airports are independent sceneries and have no dependency on FTX Central.

Thanks, John.

So i can install everything while on Default, but updates / patches set to the relevant region  (Is that what you mean by 'generally')? If thats the case, thats good to know.

When Scotland comes out, and later down the line when i buy NZ, put it back to Default?

A lot of updates on the http://fullterrain.com/support.html page say to set FTXCentral to a certain area.

This rebuild is gonna take me a couple of days - need to get it right first time! :)

Thanks again - canny weet fa Skortlund.

Archived