"Real" Interesting Scotland POI Map

Hi capt Pugwash

Don,t mean to be disrespectful but your map shows Scotland as an area 100 miles square just north west of Glasgow.

There is a whole lot more to Scotland for you all to see north, south, east and west of that shown.

Just you wait and see.

Here's tae us, wha's like us

Kind regards

JFS

Hi capt Pugwash

Don,t mean to be disrespectful but your map shows Scotland as an area 100 miles square just north west of Glasgow.

There is a whole lot more to Scotland for you all to see north, south, east and west of that shown.

Just you wait and see.

Kind regards

JFS

Agreed Mate, but I thought it was a starter to help the guys not from the UK to discover these beautiful Isles and shores...I was hoping some locals could maybe add to my POI,s map contribution!

Have you got more POI's Maps for the rest of Scotland to contribute???

Scotland is like a condensed PNW, awesome wilderness feeling and amazing vista's :) looking forwards to this...

Hi capt Pugwash

Just you wait and see.

Kind regards

JFS

Damn few and they`re aa` deid.

Cheers, Joe

Hi again Capt.

From where I live, I can see the the hills of southern Scotland, the Galloway hills and the hills of the Lake District in England.

Who would want to live anywhere else.

Incidentally, Dumfries lies close to the main corridor for aircraft crossing the Atlantic so the skies are always full

Kind regards

JFS

Hi capt Pugwash

Just you wait and see.

Kind regards

JFS

Totally agree.

I've done quite a bit of travelling around our little planet and the place which always stands out for me, and not just because it's home; is the Galloway region of Scotland.  

It's where I can go and truly be me.

If I had ten minutes left on this planet, this is where I would go.

Of course; one would always be grateful for more time :D !!

Dom

Archived