EU England: Feedback for London Eye

Joachim

The London Eye in England has become one of London's most important tourist attractions. It would be really nice to see it well represented in the FTX scenery for England.

May I make some feedback on the London Eye?

This is how it looks now:

London%20Eye%20-%20FTX%20England.jpg

and this is how it looks in the well known scenery London VFR X

London%20Eye%20-%20VFR%20London%20X.jpg

The cabins on the London VFR X scenery are round and when zooming in on the FTX scenery you can see it quite pixelated, not so in the London VFR X scenery.

It would be nice you could use this scenery as an example, or of course the real images of this Ferris wheel. 

One minor other thing: The logo of the citigroup building has a box around it, can't this be made transparent, like the real thing? It would look so much better.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Joe

It would be nice you could use this scenery as an example, or of course the real images of this Ferris wheel. 

Sorry to say, but having a product (FTX England) that covers all of England we cannot use a scenery displaying a tiny part of London as an example when is comes to details. Of course VFR London is and will be more detailed than FTX England's representation. Of course we'd love to do all of England in as detailed as that but for obvious reasons (costs is just one of them) that's just not an option for an FSX addon. We have to keep things a but in perspective here, I hope you will understand that.

Bests,

Sascha

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to say, but having a product (FTX England) that covers all of England we cannot use a scenery displaying a tiny part of London as an example when is comes to details. Of course VFR London is and will be more detailed than FTX England's representation. Of course we'd love to do all of England in as detailed as that but for obvious reasons (costs is just one of them) that's just not an option for an FSX addon. We have to keep things a but in perspective here, I hope you will understand that.

Bests,

Sascha

Thanks Sascha for taking the time to reply. I fully understand what you wrote. I just thought that such important landmarks would be made more detailed. It is usually these buildings, which you show off in screenshots. I am not comparing London VFR to how London looks in OrbX EU England but maybe just in general how some major buildings look because I am no longer using London VFR.

Archived