Are these ground textures (Concrete Muni) normal?

Jonathan T

HI folks. I've just recently decided to get back into FSX after a long period away, so I've been checking out my install and seeing if it needs any updates/reconfiguration (I've done some system upgrades since I last used it).

Everything seems OK, but I noticed on a test flight that the textures around the edge of the concrete municipal area seem weird - big blotchy green and black fake tree textures that look like FSX originals. I have the PNW region and it's all been set up in FTX Central.

Basically I can't remember if these textures are normal or not - I just don't recall seeing them last time I flew these regions. There's a real jar between the lovely concrete muni textures and what's around the edge of it.

Screenshot (the big area in the left is the stuff I mean):

FSX.jpg

*EDIT* Whoops, could have sworn my order numbers used to be in my sig. Here you go:

Concrete Muni (flightsimstore): FSS0111221

PNW Region (flightsimstore): #FSS0107129

looking at your screenshot it looks like something else is active, as I didn't have the exact coords roughly moved to the spot where you took the screenie and looks a wee bit different than what I have here, mind you I have only FTX installed no other addons 

post-152-0-26221900-1371494838_thumb.jpg

if you can post up the exact coordinates and alt + heading we can match the POV and cross check

also make sure to check for the latest updates and patches => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

Hi Wolter, thanks for posting that screenie. You're right, it's not quite exactly the same place, but you do have that same texture I'm talking about (the one right below your left wing-tip) so things are probably A-OK.

I've been thinking of getting the latest versions of everything and doing a full reinstall anyway - I'll repost if I still have a problem after that.

Archived