Trouble with download patch AU YBBN.120

Carl Cutler

I have tried downloading the YBBN.120 patch several times at http://myftx.com/FTX_AU_BLUE/FTXAUYBBN121_PATCH.zip

Unfortunately I am getting less than 50kbps download speed and the download stalls between 110mb and 200mb.

So far I have used over a gigabyte of data download trying to get this file. A pain in the neck when you have a monthly quota.

Is there a local (AU) server with this file?

regards

Carl 

Gday Carl, and a warm welcome to the forums

I would recommend using a (free) download manager, such as 'Downthemall' for Mozilla/Firefox, or something like Getright/Flashgot, these will all allow you to resume the download, and can also download multiple streams, making for a much fast download

(make sure you completely delete the partly downloaded file before re-attempting the download, otherwise it will keep stalling at that same place!)

Thanks for the suggestion. Installed Free Download Manager and seems to be working a treat. Perhaps saved me from pulling my hair out thanks Tim. I havent used a D/L manager for years kind of thought they were a thing of the past as things have got quicker. Anyway this suggestion has worked for me so again, thanks.

Carl 

Archived