ORBX NZ North Island installation problem

brianyu

Hi there, 

I have just purchased the NZ north Island and started installing it. Unwrapping was fine, but when I clicked start installing i get this error message " Setup can not create the following folder: C;\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\ Microsoft Flight Simulator X\\ORBX\User Documents" 

I am not sure if this has anything to do with Windows 8 which I am currently using which seems to have alot of problems with flight sim programs.

Now my orbx just wont work at all. Also it is a little confusing on how to use this support forum, I dont know how i can show my purchase codes so i can use the full member support.

Thanks a lot!

Brian

Wolter van der Spoel, 

I've just added my ordernumber into my Sig, thank you for your kind instruction. I hope my problem can be easily fixed as I know windows 8 is not the best mate with Flight Sim!

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your prompt reply

please find attached a zipped up folder string that you can place in your C drive to install the missing folder.

please also make sure to get the latest library files from the support page => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

make sure that you install the latest library files as last

FTX_patch_user_Docs.zip

Hi Wolter,

Thank you very much, now I have a second problem. I bought the downloaded version and now it asks me to inert Disk #1 and browse the path. I didnt get this message the first time i tried installing it.  Can you please advise on what to do? Thank you!

Archived