Teamspeak Server Shut Down

Jay Kae

Hi all, I just go this email from gamesarena.com.au :

As a valued customer of ours, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you know we've reviewed our Games business in recent months and, as a result, GameArena's Game and Voice Server Rentals will close on 30 June 2013.

Over the next month you'll still have access to any servers youve subscribed to. You will not be billed past 30 June 2013. At this stage, the GameArena public servers will continue to be available after 30 June 2013.

So.. I will be looking for a new server but I of course cannot guarantee anything.

Yours in housekeeping

Are you looking for suggestions for a verified/authorized/reputable TS and/or Ventrillo hosting firm? I have a couple years' experience with one such company, from whom I rent a 50-slot server. I've been very happy with the price-point and performance of the server ... the one caveat is that direct file-sharing is not allowed via their TS servers.

I don't want to turn this into an advert for an outside firm so I'll post no names or links (and no, I'm not on their 'affiliates' program.) If you would like their name/URL, drop me a line via PM or email. I'm sure you can get my contact info easily enough.

Archived