Submerged Boats @ Juneau Harbor SAK

jsapair

Hi. Recently installed SAK. In the marinas at Juneau Harbor and Valdez I have submerged sailboats in about 1/2 of the marina...just sails sticking out of the water. Bigger boats are half submerged. I've been in touch with the fine folks at RTMM as I have a lot of their sceneries and it appears that my scenery library is arranged correctly, with their sceneries and required libraries placed above yours. I also have PFJ and Tongass with Tongass below the ORBX entries and in the required priority. I have tried re-installing SAK several times but the problem persists. I'm running Win7 Pro 64 and installed SAK under Win XP SP2 (or recommended settings). No other 3rd party programs installed. Any help would be much appreciated as I'm out of ideas.

Hi Jsapair,

A screenshot will assist greatly, a little guide is here if you're not familiar with doing this : http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Other than that, ensure your mesh is set to 5m, and do you have AI boat traffic switched on? as the default boat traffic does not always play nicely with the much improved shorelines

Archived