EZdok won't work after installing FTX PNW Patch 005

HondaJet

I am having to reload all my fsx addons due to change of hard drive.  EZdok and ORBX scenery always worked for me before this hardware change.  However, today I continued loading and my next program was ORBX PNW.  EZdok was working fine with fsx before this install and after the DVD load of PNW it still worked fine.  Then I installed the 005 patch and EZdok no longer will work.  If I change FTX Central back to default then EZdok comes back and works properly.  As soon as I change back to FTX it won't work. 

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue?  Your comments are appreciated.  I know they can all coexist so maybe I need to uninstall PNW and start over but hoping someone has an easy fix for me.

Thanks

Jerry

I see I need my order # in signature but could not figure out how to edit my post from yesterday.  I tried to follow the links to instructions for signature and other posts about active accounts but they all said I didn't have permission to access those links.  Here is my purchase info for FTX PNW from Jul 22, 2012

PC Aviator order #68161

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jerry,

Not sure why the PNW patch would affect EZdok, as there is nothing in the PNW region/PNW servicpeack that affects views, button assignments etc.., there are also no Orbx Objectflow.dlls in PNW

When you say EZdok doesnt work, what does this mean, it will not open up the control panel?

Perhaps someone else has an idea?

Archived