Problem with CRM Package

Hello,

Yesterday I was given the ORBX CRM package as a gift for graduation. It was bought from www.fspilotshop.com. I installed it last night and installation was extremely slow (I assume that's because it's so large but I don't care about the speed) and after I installed it i went to bed and this morning I went to go open my FSX up. When I launched FSX it stayed frozen on the Blue FSX start-up screen. So I tried again and I left to go to Wal-Mart and when I came back it was still on the start-up screen and was Non-responsive. I've tried several other times but still the same thing happens. I've been using FSX for a few years and have never had this problem occur before, I even use the PNW Demo on a daily basis, and have never had a problem. I was wondering if anyone knows what's wrong and how to fix it. I love the ORBX FTX products and I want to use my CRM package but I can't even open FSX right now. Anyone can help thank you very much! :) If it matters I run my FSX on a 64-bit Windows 7 OS.

Thanks!

Archived